DIY Skinny Tea | Detox, Lose Weight & Feel Great Using Safe, Natural, Healthy Ingredients
Here’s my natural DIY weight-loss tea that is also beneficial for your health and can help you with your weight loss and detox, goals! Many products on the market can contain unsafe amounts of caffeine and give you stomach aches. Some red flags include “miracle” and “gardenia cambogia” which is not regulated. My recipe includes green tea which has an antioxidant call catechin that aids in reducing body fat and cholesterol. Matcha contains more catechin than any other kind of tea. Other ingredients are hibiscus tea, lemongrass tea and dandelion root. You can store the tea mixture for up to six months in an airtight container.
– 1 ounce of green Sencha Tea //
– 1/2 ounce Dried Hibiscus flowers //
– 1/2 ounce Dried Lemongrass //
1. Mix the teas and herbs in a bowl and transfer to an airtight canister (better in an airtight tin or opaque jar because teas are light sensitive.)
2. Place 2 tsp in a small teapot or ball strainer.
3. Let it steep for 5 minutes in just-boiled water.
4. Serve with a little liquid stevia and/or a slice of lemon. *You can drink up to 5 cups a day.
Join the Gorgeously Green Family 💚
SUBSCRIBE now! 👉👉
Chat with me 🙋♀️
If you love wellness, GRAB MY FREE 3x3x3 GUIDE! This free guide has my 3 favorite recipes, DIYs and product reviews, and is a great way to kickstart your wellness. Click here to get your FREE copy today:
And, if you’re interested in changing your health and wellness, I absolutely recommend you sign-up to be the first-to-know about my Plant-Powered Challenge. I run this challenge three or four times per year, and it is a GREAT way to revamp your wellness from the inside out. The challenge costs just $31 (that’s $1-a-day), and it’s a great way to connect with a great community of wellness warriors. Click here to learn more:
Be sure to follow me on social media!!
Note to Fun Easy Cool readers: Please click the share buttons above or below. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, social media, internet forums. etc.