Recipe: Sauted Sweet Cabbage
Health meter: Low in everything and very healthy
Time to prepare: 45 minutes
ROKCO iPad App:
This is the only YouTube Cookbook App. Experience YouTube as your diet planer. Including best video recipes which you can search on ingredient, time or diet basis and even more. Handy ingredient list for youtube recipes. Innovative nutrition presentation for the recipes and health meter.
Healthy recipes, quick and easy recipes, low fat, low carbs and other diets.
***New recipes are added constantly FOR FREE!***
INGREDIENT based YouTube Recipe Search.
DIET based YouTube Recipe Search.
TIME based YouTube Recipe Search.
MEAL TYPE based YouTube Recipe Search.
COOKING PROCEDURE based YouTube Recipe Search.
RECIPE CATEGORY (Quick and Easy, Asian, Spicy) based YouTube Recipe Search.
UNIQUE FEATURE WHICH CAN’T BE FOUND IN ANY OTHER IPAD APP
1. YouTube search focused only on recipes.
2. Handy ingredient list for youtube recipes.
3. YouTube video recipe search based on ingredients you have on hand, nutrition facts, different diets, time, meal and much more…
4. Nutrition presentation and facts for YouTube video recipes.
5. Innovative nutrition presentation and health meter. You can add recipes or foods you ate into meal planer.
6. Best of recipes from food bloggers. Each recipe includes mouthwatering picture.
7. Search YouTube and blog recipes with DIET categorization.
a. 300 calories or less
d. Dairy free recipes
e. Egg free recipes
f. Low fat recipes
g. Low carbs recipes
h. Low cholesterol recipes
i. High protein recipes
8. You can search recipes with the help from search assistant which will help you find just the right recipe.
DETAILED APP FEATUERES
YOUTUBE RECIPE SEARCH
– YouTube search focused only on recipe videos.
– YouTube recipe video search based on ingredient you have on hand, nutrition facts, time, meal type and much more…
– Nutrition facts for YouTube recipe videos.
– Innovative nutrition presentation for YouTube recipe videos.
– Add YouTube recipe videos into meal planer.
FOOD BLOGGERS RECIPES
– ROKCO App contains only the best of recipes, from food bloggers, with mouthwatering pictures.
– Each recipe contains mouthwatering picture, which will encourage you to cook every day.
– Search recipes on diet basis such as vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, egg free, low cholesterol, low calories…
MEAL PLANER, HEALTH METER, NUTRITION FACTS
– Add recipes into meal planer.
– Add food & drink, into meal planer (fast foods, foods from famous food producers and other foods, like apple, carrot, beans, steak, hamburger, coffee, doughnuts, cola, pizza, beer….).
– Nutrition from added recipes and foods, into meal planer, is automatically calculated and compared to recommended daily allowance in health meter. This will help you gain knowledge weather your daily nutrition intake is too high or too low compared to recommend one.
– Nutrition facts with innovative nutrition presentation are presented for recipes.
– Recipes nutrition facts are compared to recommended daily allowance so you will be able to decide on nutrition basis whether to prepare the recipe or not.
– In addition to search assistant you can also search food or drink recipes by keyword or icons on the search screen to filter by what’s in your fridge, what’s healthy, what meal you want to prepare, how you want to prepare it, in what time, and more.
– SAVE recipes to your personal Favorites list.
– App offers cooking-friendly views that make it easy to follow a recipe step by step.
– Search recipes on time basis such as, quick and easy recipes, prepared in 30 minutes or less…
– Sort recipes on following basis: rating, time, Nr. of views, recipe title, nutrients (calories, fats, cholesterol, protein, carbs, sugar).
– Adjust the number of servings and ingredient quantities will be changed automatically.
– Choose from US imperial and metric system.
– You can easily add notes to recipes you make, and access them next time you make the recipe.
Note to Fun Easy Cool readers: Please click the share buttons above or below. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, social media, internet forums. etc.